Art attack

WHAT?


For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, mid ground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.

With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.

SO WHAT?
Some features I included in my art are, tree, hills and a pond.
The technique I used was wet on dry which is where you use water colour normally on paper.
Something I found easy was the drawing because I am very good at it.

NOW WHAT?
I would try pastel if I did another landscape because pastel has bright colours and you can blend them.





Here is an example of my Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment